ARSENAL vs OLYMPIAKOS
Sead Kolasinac is unlikely to feature tonight after picking up an injury against Everton on Sunday.
The German defender was taken off in the 3-2 win over the Toffees after suffering an arm injury.
Young prospect Eddie Nketiah played 90 minutes in the Premier League against Everton over the weekend, and could be in contention to start tonight.
Alexandre Lacazette is likely to play down the middle, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on the left and Nicolas Pepe on the right.
- Arsenal have won three of their four home meetings with Olympiakos in all competitions
- Arsenal have progressed from all 17 of their European ties when winning the first leg away
- The Gunners teenager Bukayo Saka has the most assists in the Europa League this season
- Excluding qualifiers, Olympiakos have lost 10 of their past 11 away games in European competition
- The Europa League last-16 draw will take place on February 28 from 12pm UK time in Switzerland
Arsenal XI: Leno, Bellerin, Mustafi, Luiz, Saka, Ceballos, Xhaka Pepe, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
Subs: Papastathopoulos Torreira, Maitland-Niles, Martinez, Willock, Guendouzi Martinelli.
Olympiacos: Jose Sa, Elabdellaoui, Ba, Cisse, Tsimikas Bouchalakis, Camara, Guilherme, Randjelovic, El Arabi, Valbuena.
Subs: Bullari, Giorgos Masouras, Lovera, Papadopoulos Torosidis, Bruno Gaspar, Karargyris.
Referee: Davide Massa (Italy)
Source: Read Full Article