After months of anticipation, Football Manager 2022 is out now, and the top 50 footballers in the world have been revealed.
Football Manager is one of the most popular football simulation games in the world, and their 2022 edition was released on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 for PC, Mac, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Mobile devices, whilst FM22 'Touch' was also released for the Nintendo Switch on the same date.
Dubbed as the most realistic football simulation game, with many professional clubs in the footballing world using FM for scouting and recruitment, it's no surprise that many people trust the judgment of Football Manager ratings, with the Football Manager 2022 database containing data on over 800,000 players and staff.
As always, the likes of Paris Saint-Germain's Lionel Messi, Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski and Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo are rated as some of the best talents in the world, but Ronaldo has actually received a downgrade to his current ability rating, seeing a handful of players overtake him as the worlds best in FM22.
Using FM22's creditable database, we've created a list of the top 50 players in the game, all ranked by their in-game current ability (CA).
The best 50 players in the world ranked according to FM22
In the Football Manager series, each player in the FM database is given a value out of 200 for both Current Ability (how good they are now) and Potential Ability (how good they can become).
We have taken the top 50 players by Current Ability (CA) on FM22 and ranked them, and there's one player who's well clear of the rest.
- Lionel Messi – Paris Saint-Germain (194/200)
- Robert Lewandowski – FC Bayern Munchen (190/200)
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City (188/200)
- Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur (184/200)
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool (184/200)
- Kylian Mbappe – Paris Saint-Germain 9184/200)
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Manchester UFC (182/200)
- Karim Benzema – R. Madrid (180/200)
- Virgil van Dijk – Liverpool (180/200)
- Neymar – Paris Saint-Germain (180/200)
- Joshua Kimmich – FC Bayern Munchen (178/200)
- Manuel Neuer – FC Bayern Munchen (178/200)
- Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund (177/200)
- Sadio Mane – Liverpool (177/200)
- Romelu Lukaku – Chelsea (177/200)
- Jan Oblak – A. Madrid (176/200)
- Thibaut Courtois – R. Madrid (175/200)
- Alisson – Liverpool (174/200)
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen – Barcelona (174/200)
- Bruno Fernandes – Manchester UFC (172/200)
- Heung-Min Son – Tottenham Hotspur (172/200)
- Luka Modric – R. Madrid (171/200)
- Thomas Muller – FC Bayern Munchen (170/200)
- Sergio Ramos – Paris Saint-Germain (170/200)
- Bernardo Silva – Manchester City (170/200)
- Ederson – Manchester City (170/200)
- Toni Kroos – R. Madrid (169/200)
- Ruben Dias – Manchester City (169/200)
- Sergio Aguero – Barcelona (169/200)
- Jack Grealish – Manchester City (168/200)
- Paul Pogba – Manchester UFC (168/200)
- Aymeric Laporte – Manchester City (168/200)
- Antoine Griezmann – Atletico Madrid (168/200)
- Raheem Sterling – Manchester City (167/200)
- Leroy Sane – FC Bayern Munchen (167/200)
- Casemiro – R. Madrid (167/200)
- Lautaro Martinez – FC Internazionale Milano (167/200)
- Paulo Dybala – Zebre (166/200)
- N'Golo Kante – Chelsea (166/200)
- Luis Suarez – A. Madrid (166/200)
- Eden Hazard – R. Madrid (166/200)
- Raphael Varane – Manchester UFC (165/200)
- Leon Goretzka – FC Bayern Munchen (165/200)
- Fabinho – Liverpool (164/200)
- David Alaba – R. Madrid (164/200)
- Fernandinho – Manchester City (164/200)
- Thiago – Liverpool (164/200)
- Ciro Immobile – S.S. Lazio (164/200)
- Angel Di Maria – Paris Saint-Germain (164/200)
- Frenkie de Jong – Barcelona (164/200)
Football Manager (FM) is the world’s leading football management simulation title. With more than 50 countries to manage in and a database of over 800,000 players and staff, it offers an incredibly detailed and immersive experience.
In FM you make all of the key decisions, from signing (and selling) players through training, team selection and tactics as you take your team to the top of the footballing world while carving out your own philosophy and strengthening your club’s identity.
FM has grown to become more than just a game and has embedded itself in the football industry; the FM database is used by several clubs to help shape their recruitment strategies and thousands of professional footballers and backroom staff members are committed fans of the game.
Source: Read Full Article