Luis Suarez has warned that he will taunt the Barcelona bosses who forced him to quit the Nou Camp if he scores against his former club next month.
Suarez was sold to Atletico Madrid after being told he had to future at the Catalan giants.
The Uruguayan was reduced to tears on his final day at the club, after they elected to cut ties with a player who ranks third in their list of all-time record goalscorers.
The former Liverpool striker insists he will not celebrate if he finds the back of the net when Barca visit the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium on November 22.
But he has vowed that he will make his feelings clear to Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu.
Suarez said: “I will not shout 'goal' if I score but I will point to those responsible.
“I spent six years with the club and I felt I had earned respect.
“I deserved to know my fate before I found out from the press.
“Also the coach (Ronald Koeman) came to me saying that he doesn't count on me.
“But that was after the leadership of the club had already said there was going to be a change of players.
“That raises doubts about whether it was the coach's decision or a directive from above.”
Get the latest news straight into your inbox!
It has been a hectic season so far – so make sure you don't miss a single thing by signing up for the brilliant new Mirror Football newsletter!
All the latest transfer news and big stories will land straight into your inbox. You won't miss out.
To sign up, put your email at the top of this article or follow the instructions on this link.
Suarez scored 198 goals in 283 games across six seasons for Barca.
Only Lionel Messi and Cesar, an icon of the 1940s and 50s, have scored more goals than the 33-year-old.
Sign up to the Mirror Football email here for the latest news and transfer gossip.
Source: Read Full Article